Irish Tourist Association Survey, Annagh parish
View Document (PDF)
First page of Irish Tourist Association Survey for Annagh parish, 1944
The survey for Annagh parish was completed in 1944 by Donal Faughnan. The centre of the parish is Ballyhaunis, population in 1943, 1123. The numerous antiquities in the parish would be the chief source of interest. The most significant of these is the Augustinian Abbey in Ballyhaunis, originally established in 1348. The headings for the survey are listed below. Clicking on the heading will open the relevant section in the survey.