Location of Ballyhaunis Library:
Eleanor Freyne, Librarian
+353 (0)94 9630161
Tuesday: 1:00pm - 7:00pm
Wednesday: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Comprehensive collection of books including:
Large collection of fiction
Non-fiction books covering all subjects, from popular to academic
Books for children from picture books for the younger child to fiction for older children
Special collections for teenagers
- Annual Children's Book Festival every October
- Children's Summer Reading Club
- CDs, Audiocassettes, Videos and DVDs
- Special Requests and Inter-Library Loans
- Free Internet access and access to online information services for library members, such as Irish Times, Encyclopedia Brittanica, Wilson Periodicals Database, Credo Reference and Factfinder Business Information.
- Free Computer Classes for the older person during the festival of Bealtaine which takes place annually in May
- Multi-cultural Resources Foreign Language Collection - including books in Urdu, Polish and Arabic.
- Local history
- Photocopying facilities
- Exhibitions, talks and other events for both adults and children.